For the best experience with your Dashcam, please upgrade the system to the newest version. You may follow the steps below to upgrade the system:
1. Make sure the DashCam is always connected to the external power supply, such as external battery or wall charger.
2. Turn on the mobile network of your phone and make sure it can visit Network.
3. Turn on the Dashcam’s wifi and connect your phone with the DashCam’s wifi to check if there is a system upgrade.
4. Open the Roav app, then go to “Settings”, and click “Device Update”.
5. On "Device Update" page, Roav app will automatically detect any system update.
It will show “No update available” if no update is detected.
It will show “Update available” when there is any updates.
6. Click “Download to Phone
7. Once the download is finished, it will show “Upload to DashCam”. Click “Upload to DashCam” to finish the upgrade.
8. Note, if your phone is not connected with your DashCam, then the “Upload to DashCam” remains gray and it cannot be clicked. Please connect your phone with Dashcam’s wifi and go to “Device Update” again. The button of “Upload to DashCam” will remain orange and you can click it to finish the upgrade.
10. After the upgrade is finished, the app will show “Done”.